Sorry, this job has expired.
Kansas City, MO
$22.00 – $32.00
Enterprise Holdings has an opening for an Automotive Technician to work at our facility near KCI airport. Get on the fast track to a more rewarding stable career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent a Car teams that are committed to quality, and customer satisfaction as well as employee development. We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
This is a full time position that will involve weekend hours. We have a pay starting range of $22.00 to $32.00 per hour depending on experience and skill level
• Competitive pay
• Full health benefits
• Paid days off,
• Profit Sharing and a
• 3% matched 401K.
• We only promote internally which provides opportunity not only locally, but all over the world.
• Move your career in the right direction with Enterprise Holdings.
What we are looking for:
• The successful candidate will be required to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, nights, and some holidays depending on business demand.
• Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
• Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
• Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training
• Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
• Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Two years of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required.
• High School Diploma / G.E.D. preferred.
• Degree in Automotive Technology, Completion of Automotive Technical College or Technical vocational training preferred.
• 4+ current and valid ASE certifications required.
• Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years.
• No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI).
• A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
• Must be able understand, read, write, and speak English.
• Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty procedures is a plus.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
• Must be able to work Full Time (40 hours per week) and accommodate a flexible schedule which includes weekends, nights, and some holidays (depending on business demand).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans